The Crew is a very interesting world racing game that can give you a real experience of the driving. People are enjoying this game a lot since its release. But recently the users are getting annoyed to face few problems related to the crew such as loading issues, poor FPS, crashing etc. Here I am providing you the solutions to the Crew Fixes loading issue, FPS, crashes, saved data.
Steps to fix Crew loading issue
Loading issue is related to the internet connection. It might happen due to your slow internet connection. To solve this
- Close all the programs that are running on internet to increase the net speed.
- Disable the antivirus and the firewall.
- If the connection is Wifi then reset the wifi router.
This process will help to avoid the loading issue.
Steps to fix FPS issue:
If you are experiencing the poor FPS in spite of very fast internet connection then there must be some hardware configuration issue or it’s an internal windows issue. To solve the issue:
- Update the Directx with the latest version.
- Minimize the Graphic settings installed in your system.
Steps to fix the crashes:
Follow the below steps if you face this issue continuously while playing crew.
- Play the game with RUN As Administrator that is RUN Uplay with RUN As Administrator and game files should be confirmed from Uplay.
- Generate a back up of PCScalability.xml before deleting it from there and start the game again.
Steps to fix saved Data crash:
If you are interrupted with the loading data issues while trying to load the saved data it can be solved by the following steps:
- Close the game
- Stop the antivirus of your system
- Start your game again and there will be no issues regarding the saved data.
So by following all the above procedures the Crew Fixes loading issue, FPS, crashes, saved data problem can be solved easily.