Smartphone’s have made our lives a lot easier, we can do anything using them, all we need a little knowledge about it. All the Smartphones have the best games and applications in it, which can easily be downloaded through Google play store and are responsible for making you an addict of them.
Bluestacks is an android emulator, which is used to perform all these activities on your computer by creating a virtual environment of android on the system. Now you can easily play all your favourite games and use various android applications on your system through Bluestacks.
Sometimes people find it difficult to adjust the size of an application or a game as per their systems screen, as all these android apps and games are made for mobiles only, their display size is set accordingly. But now you can chance the size of any application or game very easily to fit as per your screen size.
All you have to do is to follow these simple steps to resize your applications as per your system screen size for better performance.
- First of all open the installed Bluestacks software on your system.
- Now look around, you will see an option of settings over there, open it.
- In case you are not able to find it, move your mouse downwards from the upper right side and notification bar will open, showing you settings over there. Now open it.
- Else you can click on the All Apps button, which is at the right side of Recently Played section. There you will find Bluestacks Settings, click on it to open it.
- After opening settings, select Change App Size from it and click it to open it.
- There you can select the default size for your applications or you can set them as per your screen size.
- Now click on the done button and you can enjoy the changes you have made in the settings.
It’s easy to change the application size or even the size of your game in order to enjoy them fully.