If you want to run the android apps on computer or laptop then it can be done by Bluestacks. Lots of people are using this Bluestacks in the present day. And Instagram is a great app that is becoming very popular in the young generation. You can upload photos to Instagram directly from your PC by the use of Bluestacks. To go ahead with this process first Bluestacks should be downloaded and then the Instagram. But you may face some problems while installing or running the Instagram on Bluestacks and it shows that installation failed. Also some other problems are associated with the Bluestacks Instagram. So the issues that may occur are:
- Error when installing Instagram on Bluestacks
- Bluestacks ‘out of date’ Instagram problem
- Issues related to log in.
Here are the methods to fix Bluestacks Instagram Errors
- Error when installing Instagram: This error you may face when trying to install the Instagram on Bluestacks. You will be shown a statement that says APK installation failed. This issue can be solved by various ways:
- Do not open the apps in the windows for installing rather install it within the Bluestacks itself.
- It is better to download and install the Instagram from that market such as Google Play, Mobile and Amazon which Bluestacks proposes.
- The installation can be successful by making the local files shared with Bluestacks.
- You can also install the app from android market. Then search for the app using Bluestacks and install it.
Any of these methods will help to fix this issue.
One more problem can take place after successful installation when you try to open the Instagram and it says that Bluestacks crashes. This problem can be solved by following these steps:
- Start task Manager
- End all the programs that are running
- Now open the Instagram app again
- Bluestacks out of date Instagram problem and ways to fix it:
- You need to install the latest version of Bluestacks by uninstalling the old version.
- Then open the app store and select mobile 1-app
- You will find out Instagram app there.
- The log in related issue is solved by installing the latest version of Bluestacks.
So, these are the processes to fix Bluestacks Instagram errors.