In today’s world WhatsApp is the most popular messenger tool used by almost everyone to communicate with their friends and family members, and no matter how far they are they can easily transfer any information through WhatsApp.
It is compatible with all the mobile OS and can easily be downloaded in any mobile device like android, iPhone, blackberry, Symbian, htc, etc. All you need is an internet connection in your smartphone to access WhatsApp and you can send unlimited messages to anyone anywhere in the world in the form of texts, audio, video, image, etc.
Since WhatsApp is gaining its popularity, some techies are curiously looking for the amazing tricks and tips of WhatsApp on internet. They are searching for tricks to apply and use in their phones.
Use WhatsApp without any mobile number. How?
In order to have a WhatsApp account, you need to register with your own number whose sim you are using. A security code will be sent to check the accuracy of your number, but for now you can access WhatsApp account without entering your own number (aka using a fake number). Follow the steps here:
- First uninstall your previous version of WhatsApp from your phone.
- Now go to the play store and download the WhatsApp again and install it.
- Now from your mobile settings activate flight mode.
- Go to WhatsApp, open it and enter your number. Since you have activated the flight mode, WhatsApp’s server won’t be able to send you a text message for verification purpose.
- It will ask you to choose an alternative method of verification.
- Opt for Check through SMS and enter your email address there.
- Click on the send button and immediately click cancel button, which will terminate the process of authentication.
- Now you need to install Spoof Messages from Google play store if you are using android OS, and Fake-A-Message for Iphone users, in order to process the trick.
- Open your outbox and copy the message details of Spoofer application and send it for the false verification.
- Use given details in Spoofed Message: To: +447900347295 from +(country code) (mobile number) Message: Your Email Address
- Now a verification code will be sent on this given number from the WhatsApp server and you can use the fake number to connect with your friends on WhatsApp.
For more WhatsApp tips and tricks like adding another account to the same phone click here.