Several times it happens that people, who are purchasing iPhone, don’t know how to operate it. They learn to do the simplest tasks of a mobile phone, like receiving calls, making calls and sending and reading messages but still they don’t know how to use other features of their iphone.
Since people consider their iPhones the most precious and expensive gadgets, they remain very careful with them. But somehow if the phone is not working properly, they don’t know what to do. Like, in the case where iphone gets stuck on the logo of apple and shows nothing else. It can be because of some applications or
due to some software issue which can easily be solved in case the person knows about it.
You can try several things to fix your iPhone, before going to a shop or before considering your phone a waste and look for a new one. Remember that if your iphone is showing an apple logo, it doesn’t mean your phone is bricked, it’s just a glitch which can easily be solved by following given steps.
Here is the best Secure Shell method which you can use to fix your iphone, SSH is the common term used in Linux or Unix OS for executing and transferring command from different machines located at different places. Since iphone is also a stripped version of MAC OS X, you can easily use the SSH method and can control your device from a remote Wi-Fi. Follow these steps:
- First of all download the file com.apple.springboard.plist from the folder of launch demons inside library which will be inside the system folder.
- This file will be in binary form, you can use any toll to convert it into text file.
- Open the file with the help of Notepad and find DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES in the file.
- It has all the paths of dylib files which are used while start-up. You will notice that these files are separated with a ” : or .”. Remove the full path of dylib file which might be creating the problem.
- Now save as the file with the name com.apple.springboard.plist and put it back from where you have downloaded it.
- Restart your phone afterwards and your problem will be solved.