ITunes is a software created by Apple that is used to download, purchase and transfer music to any iOS devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad and in Microsoft operating windows system. If you want to transfer some songs from your laptop to iPhone then it can be done through this iTunes. It first takes the back up of all the data and then all the songs are transferred even that one also which you have deleted from your iOS device but is present in the iTunes library. This software is useful to take back up and to restore the iPhone if required. But the transferring of songs is a very time consuming process using this iTunes that can make you irritate if your patience is very little. There is one more software available that can transfer songs directly on iPhone without iTunes. The process of transferring songs using this software is explained below.
Process to transfer songs directly on iPhone:
Copytrans Manager is the software that helps in this transferring process.
- First download this software in your PC by clicking on this link.
- Once downloading is completed you need to install the software. This is a very easy process and the onscreen instruction will help you to install the software successfully.
- Then connect your iPhone to the PC from where you want to transfer songs.
- Now copytrans will automatically identify the iPhone and will open the music library.
- You can add the songs by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol or it can be done by dragging the songs in the middle of the software also.
- If you want you can create a playlist also.
- After selecting or adding all the songs that you want click on the update button.
- Once you click the update button all the added songs will be transferred to your iPhone music library.
So you can very quickly transfer songs directly on iPhone without iTunes using this Copytrans manager and enjoy the songs on your iPhone.