If you love to play android games, but looking for a bigger screen, then playing those games on your system is like a dream come true for you. But the only problem is, these games are compatible with android devices only. So, here is a solution for you. Install BlueStacks, which is an android emulator and works well with all those applications and games which are made for android only.
Even some of the games which require higher version of OS, which your Smartphone is not able to support, it can easily be supported by your systems OS.
All you have to do is to follow few things and you can start using BlueStacks.
Bluestacks Offline Installation and Setup: Complete Guide
- In order to have BlueStacks installed in your system, you need to have a working internet connection as the installation can take some time for completing the process.
- Installation is very important in order to access all full features of BlueStacks and you need good internet speed in order to do so.
- In case you don’t have high speed internet then you can go for BlueStacks offline installer as it has all the features and works offline.The links for it is given above.
- You can find the software online and can easily download it and then install it for your usage.
- If you are looking for BlueStacks full version, then you can also get it on the internet. Download the software in your system, as it is compatible with windows and Mac too.
- Now begin the installation process.
- It will take a while to install all its dependencies and wait till it finishes.
- Now open the BlueStacks and you will see several options over there.
- Follow all the shown instructions to setup your account, use your Gmail account to login.
- After logging in, you will see a search button in its option, which you can use to look for your favourite applications and games from Google play store.
- Just like you use it in your Smartphone, they will get installed in your system.
- Now, enjoy your favourite games on your system.