If you are fond of games, then Google Play Store is the right place for you as you will find different types of games there. One of the best simulator games I recently found on Google Play Store is Guardians of the Skies. Once you download the game on your PC and play it, you will understand why I am saying it as one of the best simulator games. It’s a game about Indian Air Force, and the download process is quite easy. Read on below to know how to download and install this flight simulator game on your PC.
Guardians of the Skies game is developed by Threye and it has received award as the best game of 2014 for Windows Phone. The game play is simple; you need to complete different missions. Fly different flights such as Mi17V5, SU30MKI and your aim is to save the people from burning oil rig or save Indian ships.
- You can play (combat) with friends by connecting through wifi.
- Defeat your enemies and complete your missions.
- Take on different IAF roles and use different weapons.
Steps to install Guardians of the skies on PC
There are two methods to download the game on PC, I will describe both. So you can follow any of the two methods and download the game.
To download Guardians of the Skies game you need to download an app named Bluestacks on your PC. You can run most of the android apps on your PC downloading Bluestacks app.
- Click here to download Bluestacks.
- Open the app, you will find a search box. Search Guardians of the Skies there.
- When you see the Guardians of the Skies in the search result, click on that.
- Bluestacks will start installing the game on your computer.
The second method also requires the Bluestacks app.
- Search Guardians of the Skies apk file on the internet.
- Now the file needs to be downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- After the download is completed, search the file and open using Bluestacks by right clicking on the file.
- Bluestacks will run Guardians of the Skies apk automatically.
That’s all. Now you can play the game on your PC.