BBM is known as Blackberry messenger that was initially available to only Blackberry mobile subscribers and users. This App has now been made available for Androids, iOS phones and extended to all PC using Windows 7/8/XP due to its high demand by users worldwide.
The following special features made this App generally accepted. It has the code known as BBM pin which enables users, irrespective of the distance, connect for chat. It affords users the privilege of sharing contacts, videos, texts and photos. With this App, individuals are able to record their voices and share or send it to their friends. To set it up, users need to create a profile, upload a picture, share the BBM pin with friends and then, the pinging starts.
Guide in downloading and installing the BBM for PC Windows
- Download Bluestacks App: The latest version of the Bluestacks App player should be downloaded. The old version might disrupt the success of the download.
- Install the Bluestacks App: The downloaded Bluestacks App should be installed following the stated instructions like saving and running it.
- Switch on the software: The downloaded Bluestacks software should be switched on.
- Search the BBM Icon: Following the switching on of the Bluestacks software, the BBM icon should be searched for in the search bar of the Bluestacks.
- Install button: After you have found the BBM icon, you will see the install button.
- Click on the install button for installation.
- After installation, the BBM App will be seen in the App section of your PC.
- Click and ping: The success of the installation is the discovery of the BBM App in the App section of your PC. Click the BBM App and you are ready to join the multitudes of BBM users.
With this extension of BBM to PC users especially Windows 7/8/8.1/XP, sharing of information and communication has just got better as the lack of Blackberry phone is no longer a limitation for people to freely chat. This tutorial, if judiciously followed, will bring BBM App to your Window PC.