So if you are thinking about backing up your iPhone contacts in other devices then here are some simple ways to do the job.
First of all backing up your data to another device is always a great idea. In case your phone gets lost or it gets ruined for any other reason, you will be able to safely recover the important contacts that were stored on your phone.
Remember the simpler times when everyone also copied their phone number in their diaries in case they forgot it, but those days are past now, in the days of digitalization no one writes down their friends phone numbers in a piece of paper. But one major problem with electronics devices is that it can get ruined any time and the contacts will be lost forever if it is not stored in other devices. So it is a better idea to back up your iPhone contact to multiple devices.
There are many Apps to back up your iPhone contacts, but CopyTrans is the best, so here is how you can use this App:
- Download the App CopyTrans from the internet
- The App works for all Apple devices, PC and Mac operating system
- This App will allow you to send your files to multiple devices
- After downloading, install it on your computer
- Now open the App
- Attach your iPhone to your PC
- After some time the contact list of your iPhone will pop up on screen
- Select import contacts
- It will send your contact list to your computer
- After your contact list is transferred to your computer, it will save as V cards.
- Now the add sign is for a new contact you want to save and the cross sign is for deleting a contact.
As I said before this is not the only App to use to back up your iPhone contact, if you search you can find many other great Apps, and these Apps are free of cost, so the use the service for safety and you will never lose the contact number of your friends.