We all know that recently Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg bought WhatsApp Messenger for $19 Billion, making it the company’s largest acquisition. As per the terms and conditions of the deal, all 55 employees of WhatsApp including its founders will be granted restricted stock worth $3 billion that will vest over four years after the deal closes. WhatsApp deserves this huge amount because of its awesome user edge. WhatsApp is available for the entire major mobile platform OS. It is estimated that WhatsApp has more than 450 million active users around the world. Most of the people were attracted towards it because of its fast message delivery service and some other cool features. Here in this post I am sharing some useful WhatsApp tips and tricks that every WhatsApp user must know.
Whatsapp Best Tricks & Tips:
1. How to read your girlfriend or boyfriend’s WhatsApp conversation
Does your girlfriend always try to hide something from you? Did you ever wanted to know what is going on through his or her WhatsApp account? Do you have access to their phone but can’t open WhatsApp because of security or anything else? Here we have solution for this too! Once you get the offline database of WhatsApp application, you can read their messages.
So follow these steps…
1. Go to the MicroSD card section; click on the WhatsApp and later on the Database option.
Here you will find two files namely,
2. Just send these files from your girlfriend or boyfriend’s mobile to your with Bluetooth or WiFi.
3. Place these files on directory where your WhatsApp has database files. Backup your files and replace them with new one.
4. Done, now read the messages through WhatsApp.
2. How to Use WhatsApp without using your phone number
1. Download and install WhatsApp for your device.
2. During verification process, you will notice that it sends the verification message to its server.
3. At the same time, you need block this message to be transferred to their server; this can be easily done by keeping your phone on flight mode.
4. Don’t worry, WhatsApp has an alternative way for the verification, so choose the verify through message option and fill up your email address and then click on the send option and as soon as that cancel the sending message option.
5. Now you need to do is message deceiving. Enter the mobile number for which you want to create an account. You will receive messages for the fooled number of your device, and then you can use your WhatsApp to communicate with people with your deceived number.
3.How to Lock WhatsApp with a password
You can ensure that nobody will ever see your messages in absence of you using password protectors.
1. Android users can download and install the application WhatsAppLock.
2. Blackberry users can download and install same application from here.
3. Unfortunately there are no applications available for Symbian and iOS users.
4.How to Hide Last Seen on WhatsApp
Do you want to hide last seen time stamp from your friends?
To change these settings, simply go to
Menu Button > Settings > Account > Privacy.
You can set the following options separately for last seen, profile photo and/or status.
Your last seen, profile photo and/or status will be available to all WhatsApp users.
Your last seen, profile photo and/or status will be available to your contacts from your address book only.
Your last seen, profile photo and/or status will not be available to anyone.
5.How to Use more than one WhatsApp accounts (Android Phones)
Download and install the application WhatsMore from Google Store.
Set up procedures:
Assume you have phone number 1 and phone number 2. Follow the following steps to do the configuration:
1. Make sure the WhatsApp is properly registered with phone number 1.
2. Start WhatsMore and swipe to the tab – Manage Profiles.
3. Click the [import] button on the bottom of the screen.
4. Input a profile name when prompted for.
5. After import success, you can see the button on the bottom of the screen has the label changed. It should read ‘Prepare WhatsApp for a new registraion’.
6. Click the [prepare] button and you will get a warning dialog.
7. Click [Continue] and wait for the process to be finished.
8. Turn off the phone and swap the SIM cards of phone number 1 and 2.
9. Start WhatsApp
10. Go through the WhatsApp registration procedure using the phone number 2.
11. Make sure the new phone number 2 is working on the WhatsApp.
12. Start WhatsMore and swipe to the tab – Manage Profiles.
13. Click the [import] button on the bottom of the screen.
14. Input a profile name when prompted for.
15. Swipe to the tab – Status.
6.How to Install WhatsApp on PC
You can run WhatsApp on Windows and Mac OS using Bluestack android emulator.
Click here for WhatsApp for PC